CREATE YOUR SOUND
Thanks for using radiOrtho by Custom Channels in your practice! You should have received your welcome email already, so here are some guidelines to get started with radiOrtho.
YOUR MUSIC MIX – GETTING STARTED
You begin creating and listening to your radiOrtho music mix on your computer right away, even before your radiOrtho music player arrives via UPS.
- Click on the red LOGIN button at the top of this page and enter the username and password you received in your welcome email.
- Click the green button “Create New ReMix Playlist”.
- Select up to three styles of music from our professionally curated options. Each style you select will add hundreds of songs.
We’ve created a music style exclusively for Ortho offices. It’s a great way to get started with upbeat, contemporary songs that appeal to your youthful patients, parents and staff. Also for Ortho offices, we suggest blending Pop!, Sunny, Bright Mix, and All 80’s music styles. You can have one, two or three music styles.
- Follow the setup steps to adjust, name and start your radiOrtho playlist.
That’s it! You can make further adjustments to your mix or go to the “Now Playing” dashboard to begin listening to your channel on your computer. Remember, you’ll play radiOrtho in your office on an Internet music player that we ship FREE to you via UPS.
YOUR PERSONALIZED MESSAGES
Your radiOrtho service includes professionally voiced and produced messages that play between songs to promote your practice and engage with your patients. You get up to 10 messages to start, voiced by a male and/or female. The 10 kick-off messages are all recorded and produced in a single session.
Later, when you want to have new messages added, let us know. We’re able to refresh your messages anytime with new copy that you write.
You can always voice and upload your own messages anytime. It’s part of your client dashboard.
GET STARTED WITH radiOrtho MESSAGING
- Decide what you want us to say in your radiOrtho messages. We’ve included sample scripts below.
- Email your message scripts to us. We will professionally voice and produce your messages and upload them to your radiOrtho channel.
Sample Message Scripts
Copy/paste or write your own and email us up to ten messages. Maximum length 29 seconds. Be sure to include your practice or doctor’s name because messages are customized just for you!
- GOT A QUESTION, ANY QUESTION, ABOUT YOUR TEETH? JUST ASK US.
- GOT A QUESTION ABOUT WHAT’S GOING ON IN YOUR MOUTH? JUST ASK US.
- WE’VE GOT OUR OWN RADIO STATION, AND WE PLAY IT EVERY DAY HERE AT ___(practice name)____.
- THANKS FOR VISITING US AT ___(practice name)____. WE HOPE YOU’LL LEAVE SMILING BIGGER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE!
- WE’RE GLAD YOU’RE HERE. AND WE HOPE YOU’LL TELL A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO ___(practice name)____.
- WE LOVE REFERRALS FROM OUR CURRENT PATIENTS. IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY WHO WOULD LOVE A NEW SMILE, PLEASE TELL THEM ABOUT US SO THAT THEY CAN JOIN OUR ORTHODONIC FAMILY.
- INVISALIGN ISN’T JUST FOR ADULTS, IT’S FOR TEENAGERS TOO. NO MORE BRACES AT YOUR PROM OR IN SCHOOL PICTURES! ASK ABOUT INVISALIGN DURING YOUR VISIT TODAY.
- INVISALIGN IS A GREAT WAY TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH. AND WITH OUR NEW ITERO SCANNER, DENTAL MOLDS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED. YOU CAN EVEN SEE WHAT YOUR TEETH WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE YOU START. ASK US HOW.
- WE DON’T PLAY THE TYPICAL DENTIST OFFICE MUSIC. WE’VE GOT OUR OWN MUSIC MIX HERE AT ___(practice name)____.
- HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR WEB SITE YET? IT’S FILLED WITH USEFUL TIPS, NEWS AND ALL THE AMAZING EVENTS WE HAVE PLANNED FOR OUR PATIENTS AND THE COMMUNITY. CHECK US OUT AT ___(web site address)____.
- THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF ORTHODONTISTS RECOMMENDS THAT ANYONE WHO IS 7 YEARS OLD SHOULD START SEEING AN ORTHODONTIST REGULARLY FOR AN EXAMINATION. WE HAVE COMPLIMENTARY EXAMINATIONS AT ANY AGE. ASK AT THE RECEPTION DESK AND WE’LL GET YOU, OR YOUR CHILD, SCHEDULED FOR AN EXAM.
- PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. IT HAS ALL THE LATEST INFORMATION ON CONTESTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS. SEARCH FOR US ON FACEBOOK UNDER ____(Facebook address/name)_____.
- DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR LATEST CONTEST? ___(Brief Contest Details)___.
- WHO SAYS BRACES HAVE TO BE ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR TEETH. DR. ____ DOES I-BRACES, BRACES BEHIND YOUR TEETH. ASK US IF YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT PATIENT IN I-BRACES.
- THANKS FOR VISITING US TODAY HERE AT ___(practice name)____.
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ALL OF US HERE AT ___(practice name)____.
Write Your Own – Other Messaging Topics (maximum length 29 seconds)
- Services offered that you would like to promote to patients and/or parents like Invisalign, financing/payment plans, family discounts.
- Promote your Facebook, Twitter, Email newsletter, Birthday Club, contests, referral program.
- Any awards or recognition you’ve received that you’d like your patients or parents to be aware of.
- Any community service/charity projects that you or your staff are involved with.
- What things make your practice special/unique/fun?
- Patient testimonials/praise.
- Fun facts about you and your staff.
Hear samples of PRO PACKAGE messages:
MORE radiOrtho FEATURES
radiOrtho provides many powerful tools to get you great music and messaging for your practice. We encourage you to explore your radiOrtho online dashboard.
- Mix in Holiday music to your radiOrtho playlist. Choose Contemporary, Traditional and Holiday Blend. You can adjust the percentage of Holiday music that plays in your mix from 5% to 100%.
- Check your radiOrtho dashboard to see recently played songs. You can remove songs you don’t want to hear.
- Search our huge online music library and add songs even if they are outside of your chosen music styles.
- Change your music styles and percentage mix anytime.
- Create multiple playlists and schedule them for different days and times. Some orthodontists schedule a more adult playlist for one time of day and younger targeted playlist for others.
- Record and upload your own messages anytime. You and your staff can record your own messages on a phone app or laptop. Easily upload your messages on your client dashboard to play on your radiOrtho channel.