Rev Up Your Orthodontic Office with Better Music
Finding and playing the right music in your office can be a real challenge. Maybe you’ve tried iPods, FM Radio, SiriusXM satellite or even Pandora or Spotify. Chances are you’ve found these options are repetitive, have inappropriate content, lots of commercials, or just don’t deliver the right music mix that both your young adult patients and your staff can enjoy.
“Music is power. Music is the source of energy in any workplace.”
– Dr. Anil Idiculla, “Dr. I”, I-Orthodontics, Denver
Features & Benefits
- Your Mix, Your Way – easily create or adjust your music mix from dozens of professionally curated music styles in just seconds.
- Your Messaging – personalized messages to promote your practice and communicate with patients. Voice it yourself or have us voice messages.
- Huge Playlists mean more variety and less repetition.
- Music Screened for Content. No F-bombs and explicit words allowed.
- Online Dashboard – see what’s playing, create and schedule new playlists, add or remove songs anytime and more.
- Commercial Free – except for your own messaging to promote your practice.
- Fully Licensed – All ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, GMR business music licenses included.
- Highest Quality Digital Sound with no variations in volume from song to song.
- Plug and Play – The compact radiOrtho music player plugs right into your existing audio system and internet connection – no computer required.
- Works on Sonos – Use your office Sonos system to play radiOrtho
- No Long Term Contract and a 45-day no risk money back guarantee.
Need More Information?
Download the RadiOrtho PDF below to learn more.
$75 / month
$299 Setup Fee