Our DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy
Custom Channels respects the intellectual property rights held by the creators and owners of the material we distribute through our service. Our policy is to remove any infringing content from distribution through our service as soon as possible after we are made aware of it. In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can download from the US Copyright Office website, we do our best to respond quickly all proper claims of copyright infringement on our platform that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements on the Custom Channels platform by contacting us using the information below. Upon receipt of your DMCA notice, Custom Channels will take any action we deem appropriate at our sole discretion, which may include removing the reported content from our platform. If we remove user-uploaded content in response to a DMCA notice, we will notify the user that uploaded it so they have the opportunity to send a counter-notice. We may also send a complete copy of the notice to third parties, as appropriate.
To submit a DMCA notice, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line including the phrase “DMCA Notice”. In the body of your complaint, please include the following information:
- The copyrighted work you believe has been infringed;
- The physical or digital location serviced by Custom Channels that you claim to be infringing your rights, including a physical or web address, as appropriate;
- Both of the statements below;
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I’m the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that’s allegedly infringed.”
- Your mailing address, phone number and email address; and
- Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature (for example, by typing your full name).
Repeat Infringer Policy
It is Custom Channels’ policy to notify any user found to have uploaded copyright-infringing materials to the platform, and to terminate the upload privileges and/or account of those users identified as Repeat Infringers.
First-time infringers will be notified by email of any valid claims on their uploads. Beyond a first offence, infringing users may, at our sole discretion, have their uploading abilities temporarily suspended until they confirm receipt of our written notification of their infringement. Users identified at Custom Channels’ sole discretion as Repeat Infringers will be prohibited from uploading new material to the Custom Channels platform and may have their account disabled.
If you have any additional questions about Custom Channels’ DMCA policy, please send an email to email@example.com